St. Louis Hotels Guide
St. Louis Hotels Guide is a complete resource of hotels listed by area for your convenience. Please call ahead to confirm information or for reservations.
St. Louis Hotel News spotlight on development and events at area hotels.
St. Louis Front Page
3832 S Broadway Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
To submit hotel news or to inquire about a listing, please contact:
Archived St. Louis Hotel News:
Hilton Worldwide Pledges to 'Open Doors' for|
One Million Young People by 2019
CHESTERFIELD, MO, (SLFP.com), January 24, 2014 - Today at the 2014 World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting, Hilton Worldwide announced a global commitment that aims to impact at least one million young people by 2019 by helping them to reach their full potential. This new initiative will open doors for young people in three ways:
Connecting them to the world of travel by enabling them to experience new cultures, contributing to the improvement of the sustainability of the industry and shaping their future with opportunities in Hilton Worldwide's expansive supply chain;
Preparing them for success in the world of work, travel and beyond by supporting their basic needs and developing their life and professional skills with mentorships, apprenticeships and Hilton Worldwide's innovative career awareness program, Careers@HiltonLive; and
Employing them across all divisions of the business across more than 4,000 owned, managed and franchised hotels worldwide.
"We have been opening our doors to millions of guests for nearly a century. This pledge is a natural extension of our promise to create meaningful opportunities for the next generation of Team Members, guests and business partners," said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton Worldwide.
Research shows that many young people face a grim socioeconomic reality. More than 74 million worldwide are unemployed and nearly 290 million - more than a quarter of our planet's young people - are neither working nor studying. Travel and tourism is the world's single largest employer, accounting for almost 10 percent of global employment, and it is expected to generate 73 million new jobs by 2022. But simply creating more jobs will not be enough to address the issue if young people are not equipped with the range of skills needed to succeed in today's complex marketplace.
Hilton Worldwide will focus the majority of its corporate responsibility efforts on programs and partners that connect, prepare and employ young people around the world. From supporting young entrepreneurs by connecting them to training, certification and markets to preparing the next generation of hospitality leaders, Hilton Worldwide will work with a range of global and local partners to help one million young people over the next five years.
GoodSports Hotel and Fieldhouse Planned
for Chesterfield Blue Valley
CHESTERFIELD, MO, (SLFP.com), January 24, 2014 - GoodSports Enterprises Global has announced Chesterfield Blue Valley (CBV) as the site for it's third location of 25 villages over the next four years.
The village will be comprised of a 130-room athlete-minded hotel with an adjacent 85,000 square foot state-of-theart fieldhouse. The development of 25 Villages across the country will provide athletes better quality and consistency, making for a better experience overall.
"We are excited about the opportunity Chesterfield presents for our village. Not only does the area stand on its own but it compliments our other villages currently in development," stated Jerald Good, President and CEO of GoodSports Enterprises Global.
GoodSports designed the village specifically for athletes. The fieldhouse will cater to many sports but will mainly focus on basketball, volleyball, fitness and sports medicine.
The adjacent "Hotel GoodSports" will accommodate fitness oriented corporate travelers during the week and event participants during the weekend. Every amenity, furnishing and food item has been chosen to celebrate the active lifestyle; no other brand has been so dedicated in its offerings.
The GoodSports Village will be the next major development in the 132-acre CBV mixed use development. The village site of apprxoimately 10 acres will be located at the southwest quadrant of Premium Way and Outlet Boulevard adjacent to St. Louis Premium Outlets which opened August 22, 2013.
The GoodSports Village in Chesterfield, MO is scheduled to break ground in the fall of 2014 with doors opening early the following year.
- Hyatt Place St. Louis Opens Adjacent to Chesterfield Mall
- Kansas City Southern Holiday Express Returns to St. Louis Union Station
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel Offers Exclusive 2013 Holiday Event Concessions
- Marriott's Sustainable Hotel Development Boosts Economies and Creates Jobs
- New Crowne Plaza® Detroit Downtown Hotel to Open on Historic Site of Fort Ponchartrain
- Drury Hotels Receives 8th Consecutive J.D. Power Award
- Marriot Unveils Mobile Check-in for Mobile Travelers
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Offers Cardinal Baseball Experience
- Millennium Hotel Unexpectedly Closes for Renovations
- Construction Begins on New Drury Inn & Suites in Brentwood, Missouri
- Embassy Suites Offers Special MX Movies Package
- Drury Hotels Tops Market Metrix Global Hotel Customer Satisfaction Ranking
- Workspace As Easy to Book As a Hotel Room at Marriott
- Spend a Romantic Holiday Weekend at Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel
- Delight in STL Symphony Performances and Stay for Breakfast at St. Louis Airport Marriott
- Drury Hotels Recognized as "Nice" by Consumer Reports
- Embassy Suites Hotels Creates More Happy Holidays
- St. Louis Union Station Hotel Reflags as DoubleTree by Hilton
- St. Louis Airport Marriott Begins Extensive Renovation
- Drury Hotels Opens New Locations in Colorado, Tennessee
- Marriott Rewards Members Donate Points to Fisher House Foundation's "Hotels for Heroes" Program
- Drury Hotels Rated Highest in Guest Satisfaction
- LHM Acquires St. Louis Marriott at the Airport
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch Introduces New Menu "For Kids by Kids"
- 77 Drury Hotels Receive Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- Kids Are Treated Like 'Royalty' at The Cheshire
- Marriott International Acquires Gaylord Hotels and Hotel Management Company
- Holiday Inn Launches "Key to Business Travel" Contest
- LHM Completes Renovation of Doubletree Chesterfield & Conference Center
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown Sold for $22.6 Million
- Drury Hotels Named One of 50 Customer Service Champions by J.D. Power and Associates
- The Cheshire Forms Partnership with the St. Louis Zoo
- Travelers Rank Drury Hotels Number #1 Again
- Marriott's Women Executives Help Lead the Way
- Corporate Travel to Drive Growth for Travel Industry in 2012
The St. Louis Hotels Guide (hotels-stl.com) is owned and maintained by the Moore Design Group for the sole purpose of disseminating news and information about the Metropolitan Saint Louis area. Text or graphics may not be copied, rewritten or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission. For more information, contact email@example.com All rights reserved world wide
© 1997 - 2014 Moore Design Group.
Vacation Savings at
Dining St. Louis,
a Fine Restaurant Guide
Kansas City Hotels Guide features hotels listed by KC neighborhoods, KCI Airport, spotlight on Kansas City attractions and current entertainment schedule for residents and visitors.
For advertising rates in St. Louis Hotels Guide, click here for