- St. Louis Union Station Hotel Now a Curio by Hilton Property
- Drury Hotel Hotel Recognized for "Highest in Guest Satisfaction" for the 11th Consecutive Year As "Perks" Become Standard Expectations
- St. Louis Union Station Awarded Prestigious "Connie"
- Historic Union Station to Expand Hotel; Add Ferris Wheel and Lightshow
- Marriott International To Acquire Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- The Polar Express™ Train Ride at St. Louis Union Station
- Renaissance Grand Becomes Marriott St. Louis Grand
- Drury Hotels Receives Record-Setting Tenth Consecutive J.D. Power Award for Guest Satisfaction
- Enterprise Claimed Top Three Spots for Car Rental in the 2015 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards
- Historic St. Louis Union Station Voted Number 3 in Historic Hotels of America's "Best Historic Hotel"
- Hyatt to Launch Free Wi-Fi Access in All Lobbies and Guest Rooms Worldwide
- Hampton Inn & Suites Debuts in Clayton with Ribbon Cutting
- Drury Inn & Suites Opens Snazzy New Contemporary Location in Brentwood
- DoubleTree by Hilton Builds Customer Loyalty Worldwide Through 'Culture of Care' - Interview with John Greenleaf, Global Head of the DoubleTree Hilton Brand
- Grand Hall Experience at St. Louis Union Station Hotel
The Saint Louis Hotels Guide, Saint Louis Fine Restaurant Guide, St. Louis Front Page, Southwest Illinois News and St. Louis Attractions Guide are owned and maintained by the Moore Design Group for the sole purpose of disseminating news and information about the Metropolitan St. Louis area. Text or graphics may not be copied, rewritten or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission. For more information, contact email@example.com All rights reserved world wide © 1996 - 2017 Moore Design Group.